Please note it is patient responsibility to order their medication before they finish bearing in mind we need 48 working hours to process the request. We do not take phone request.
Patients approved for repeat prescriptions can order medication in a variety of ways:
- In person– post via the letter box your repeat slip with the required items clearly marked.
- By post- send it to us with a stamped addressed envelope if you want us to post it back to you.
- Pharmacy (Electronic Prescription Service) – patient needs to inform their choice of pharmacy at least a week before the medication is finishing for them to order from us and for us to process and send back to them via EPS
- Patient order via the NHS App
- Please note, we do not take any medication order over the phone or via email.
- Follow the link to find out more.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip.
Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.
Please allow two full working days for prescriptions to be processed and remember to take weekends and bank holidays into account.